tbh – true beautiful honest
Multidimensional colour that elevates the hair’s natural highs & lows.
100% vegan formula*
Up to 93% naturally-derived ingredients**
Up to 50% less ammonia***
true to you
tbh - true beautiful honest delivers multidimensional colour that interacts with the hair’s existing highs and lows, for a personalised colour thats unique to your client.
What is multidimensional colour?
Natural hair colour is characterised by lighter and darker strands of hair. Our tbh – true beautiful honest - shades enhance the hair's natural highs and lows to provide natural-looking results with up to 100% multidimensional coverage. Achieve “my hair but better” colour results, with the natural-looking shine that comes from our Permanent Color Crème assortment.
Learn more about consultation guidelines and the services in our technical manual.
beautiful natural-looking colour results
Our uniquely crafted mixes of hair colour dyes provide multidimensional, shimmering, powdery tones and a natural healthy glow.
- Natural: Luxurious soft touches of beige and chocolate.
- Cool: The perfect mix of warm and cool tones with a NEW modern cendré ash, cendré chocolate, cendré violet, beige violet and gold cendré.
- Warm: Modern warm shades with a hint of rose that give an update to beige copper, gold chocolate, chocolate beige and red beige
Our 100% vegan formula offers your clients a high level of care during the colouring experience without compromising on performance. The new vegan formala is made up of,
- Grape Seed Oil - leaving the hair with a natural touch of shine
- Argan Oil - this natural oil, widely used in skin care, enhances the hair's softness whilst adding shine
- Macadamia Oil - this natural oil, known for its caring properties boosts the hair's shine
- Up to 50% less ammonia*** - preserving the hair's integrity, providing a more pleasant experience
- Crafted together for powdery nuances, they include a specific colour dye (HEP+) known to help reduce the risk of developing allergies.*****
CONTRIBUTING TO A POSITIVE IMPACT ON THE PLANET
By choosing tbh – true beautiful honest, you are contributing to a positive impact on the planet. We are PETA-approved, have 100% vegan formulas, and use recycled materials and Social Plastic in our product packaging.
PETA’s GLOBAL ANIMAL TEST-FREE
Global Animal Test–Free recognised brands that have verified that they and their suppliers do not conduct, commission, pay for, or allow any tests on animals for their ingredients, formulations, or finished products anywhere in the world and that they will never do so in the future.
VEGAN WITHOUT COMPROMISE
We specifically select ingredients that are not derived from animals, whilst ensuring there is no compromise on our formula performance.
FOR A BEAUTIFUL PLANET
tbh – true beautiful honest aims to contribute to a beautiful planet by using sustainable materials by using sustainable packaging derived from recycled materials and Social Plastic.
* Free from animal-derived ingredients
** Depending on the respective product; calculation includes up to 65% water content respectively
*** vs. standard permanent colouration
**** In case of a known allergy to hair dyes a pre-test with the product at the dermatologist is necessary
***** Resorcinol, 2,7-Naphthalenediol, 2-Methylresorcinol, 2-Amino-3-Hydroxypyridine, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol HCl, 2-Amino-6- Chloro-4-Nitrophenol, 1-Hydroxyethyl 4,5-Diamino Pyrazole Sulfate, 5-Amino-6-Chloro-o-Cresol, 1,3-Bis-(2,4-diaminophenoxy) Propane HCl, 4-Chlororesorcinol, 2,6-Dihydroxyethylaminotoluene, 1,5 Naphthalenediol
******Although the risk of developing a new allergy is reduced, there remains a risk of an allergic reaction that can be severe. Always perform an Allergy Alert
Test 48h before each colouration. If you have ever experienced a reaction after colouring the hair, you must not colour. Strictly follow the safety instructions and consult www.schwarzkopf-professional.com
For more inspiration around tbh – true beautiful honest, visit the Schwarzkopf Professional website.