Strait Styling Glatt 0 82 ml Staightening Creme + 2x40 ml Neutralising Balm
Professional straightening kit to permanently straighten curly, wavy or frizzy hair.
Strait Styling Glatt
STRAIGHT TO BEAUTY
- Permanent straight, smooth and shiny hair
- Pleasant salon experience
- Long lasting straight hair with premium care
- 3 different strengths suitable for different hair types
Strait Styling Glatt (P) - SB
Height 47 mm
Width 196 mm
Depth 61 mm
Neutralisers, Neutralising Activators:Aqua (Water, Eau),Cetearyl Alcohol,Hydrogen Peroxide,Etidronic Acid,Dimethicone,Cetrimonium Chloride,Polyquaternium-37,Ceteareth-30,Sodium Hydroxide,Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate,Dimethiconol,2,6-Dicarboxypyridine,PPG-1 Trideceth-6,Citric Acid,Sorbitan Oleate,Cyclomethicone|Hair Straightener:Aqua (Water, Eau),Ammonium Thioglycolate,Cetearyl Alcohol,Ammonium Hydroxide,Ammonium Bicarbonate,Propylene Glycol,Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein,Dimethicone,Dimethiconol,Laureth-23,Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate,Hydroxyethylcellulose,Ethanolamine,Etidronic Acid,Parfum (Fragrance),Linalool,Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone,Citronellol,Benzyl Alcohol Read more Read less
STRAIGHT TO BEAUTY
How to use
1. Assess hair quality and select the required Straightening Creme. 2. Wash the hair gently with BC Deep Cleansing Shampoo. Do not massage the scalp. 3. Apply Natural Styling Pre-Treatment + to towel dried hair, concentrating on coloured and porous areas. If after application the hair is too wet, blot with a towel or tissue. 4. Divide the hair into four equal sections. Start sectioning at the neck, each horizontal section should be 1 cm thick and 5 cm wide. 5. Please wear suitable gloves. Apply Straightening Creme onto the hair using a brush. Do not apply to the first 1 cm of the hair root. Distribute the straightening creme evenly and carefully comb through each strand. Work efficiently to keep the application time to a maximum of 20 minutes. 6. Use straightening boards for problem areas when required. 7. Development time: Cover the hair with a plastic cap straight down to the back. Use additional heat if required. Do not use heat on coloured or porous hair. (processing time with heat reduced to 10-15 min.) Application time: 10-20 min. Processing time: 10-20 min. Total straightening development = 20-40 min. 8. Stretch Test: Take a test strand and check elasticity. If you can stretch the hair approximately twice as much as normal the process is finished. If the development is not completed after maximum time rinse the already processed parts. 9. Rinse thoroughly at least 5-8 minutes (depending on the length and amount of hair). Use lukewarm, clean running water until the Straightening Creme is removed completely. 10. Divide the hair into four sections again. Start applying at the neck, each horizontal section should be 1 cm thick and 5 cm wide. Comb straight whilst applying (do not apply tension to the hair whilst combing). Note: Do not tangle the hair. Pin back the hair without tension if necessary. Use the same amount of Neutralising Balm as Straightening Creme. 11. Leave to process for 10 minutes. 12. Rinse out Neutralising Balm thoroughly with lukewarm water. Towel dry the hair. Apply BC Peptide Repair Rescue Treatment and leave it on for 5-10 minutes. 13. Do not pull, tangle or knead the hair. Use a round brush or straightening irons to give the hair the desired styling.
IMPORTANT: Always read the instructions prior to straightening treatment. Do not use on clients who are allergic to straightening or perm products. If scalp has irritated or broken skin, straightening should not be carried out. The use of 'Strait Styling Glatt is not recommended for hair that has been bleached or straightened with a relaxer containing Lye or Guanidine Carbonate, or on metallic dye colour-treated hair.Do not apply 'Strait Styling Glatt earlier than 6 weeks after a previous application. Only use plastic tools and do not twist hair during 'Strait Styling Glatt process! IMPORTANT: Straightening Creme: Contains thioglycolate and ammonia. Follow the instructions. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. In the event of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Wear suitable gloves. FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY. Neutralising Balm: Contains hydrogen peroxide. Avoid contact with eyes. In the event of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Wear suitable gloves. Keep out of reach of children.